- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Instructions of use:
Pour out all or part of the liquid from the bottle depending on the number of instruments. The liquid should cover 1 cm above all instruments. Forceps and scissors should be cleaned separately.
1) Boil the liquid to 50 °C.
2) Place the instruments in a stainless steel tray with a depth of at least 4 cm.
3) Pour the liquid on the instruments and leave them 5 to 10 minutes with 50 °C heat.
4) Remove the instruments and rinse with cold water. Rub the instruments with a sponge. Rinse again with cold water.
5) Place the instruments back into the same liquid with the same heat for 1 additional minute.
6) Rinse again with cold water and dry with a towel.